Friday, November 5, 2010

Kids these days

Ah yes, the days when the saturday morning cartoons weren't crap and people actually took some effort in making them. Meh, I'm talking about this as if I'm an old guy and it happend 20 years ago, but how old are these cartoons really? 5, 6, 7 or 8, I don't really remember, I could look it up but I'm to lazy too, anyway it wasn't that long ago.



Medabots!

I could name dozens of great cartoons that weren't crap, but a couple of days ago I heard this song in a video and was all <3 I love this song, seriously. I thought this show was a pretty cool guy as it blows tiny robots up and it seems it's not afraid of nothing. I don't remember the storyline and all that that much, but seriously it was a good show, well at least it's better then the Pokemon rip-off known as "Digimon".

Also, this is one of those rare shows were the English intro is better then the Japanese version, at least it's more exciting and overall dynamic.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cool, Exx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh, all I ever liked was Pokemawnz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Medabots for the win.

    ReplyDelete